Instructions for Abstract Submission
- - The abstract must hold within the rectangle on the form.
- - Font characteristics:
Time New Roman
Rest Spacing :
Single (1.5 lines before each new paragraph)
Institution and country name: Italic
- - Mark the box at your preferred presentation and the abstract category.
- 1- Deadline for submission of abstracts 17 - August, 2017
- 2- The Advisory Board will review all submitted Abstracts & Authors will be informed by 1st September, 2017
- 3- Abstract should be written in English and not more than 250 word
Important: - Please Read carefully, follow exactly mentioned instructions and avoid mistakes.
Accepted abstracts will be printed as such in the abstract book.